Saturday, October 28, 2000

oooh oooh aaah aaaah (I'm a monkey)
How long has it been? I've been super slacker lately.

Guess what? I went to the zoo last week with my day care group. I loved the monkeys...probably because I live with two of them.

They've started digging the hole for our house (for you Texans, the hole is for the basement). Mommy says we should be in our house by next April. I'll get Daddy to put pictures of the progress up on my site.

That's it for now...oh, one more thing... Hook'em Horns!, and contrary to popular opinion ou still SUCKS!.


Posted by Jacob @ 11:12 PM| Filed Under What's New With Me | Talkback (0) | #

Sunday, October 15, 2000

Grand Lake, CO and a Reunion
Yes, we've been slacking lately. Over a week since I last posted anything.

So what's been going on in my world, you ask?

Hmmm....well we went to Grand Lake for the afternoon last Sunday. It is very pretty up there. Daddy says he went camping up in that area when he was a youngster. The lakes up there are some of the prettiest around. They are definitely much nice to the eye than the lakes around Denver.

Last night we went to the hospital where I was born for a lamaze class reunion. No one else from the class Mommy and Daddy attended showed up but there were plenty of people from other classes. I got to see all these other babies. Most of them were older than me, but you couldn't tell except they were eating cereal already.

Time for dinner.


Posted by Jacob @ 5:21 PM| Filed Under What's New With Me | Talkback (0) | #

Friday, October 6, 2000

It is COLD out this morning! The temperature when Mommy woke me up was 27°F. We aren't supposed to get above 35°F today. We might even see some snow!


Posted by Jacob @ 9:34 AM| Filed Under What's New With Me | Talkback (0) | #

Sunday, October 1, 2000

Just an Update
Hello from Denver!

This week has been a very exciting and trying week. Tuesday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor's office for my 2-month visit. The main purpose of this visit was so that I could get my shots. What a horrible experience. I had the doctor on one side and a nurse on the other...a total of 4 shot, 2 at a time, one in each leg. I was not a happy camper. I was in a very foul mood the next couple of days, and made life difficult for Mommy and Daddy. They were very patient and understanding, but I could tell they were wearing down. Fortunately, by Thursday morning, I was in a very good mood. Thursday I slept from 9:30 PM until 6:30 AM for my first full night of sleep (8+ hours that coincided witn Mommy and Daddy's sleep time). Friday and Saturday nights were also very good. Mommy is very happy that I am starting to sleep through the night.

Last Tuesday, after my doctor's appointment, Mommy and Daddy went to the design center to pick stuff out for our house. From what they told me, it is going to be very nice. We are even going to have wood floors in our entry way, the extended entry way, and in the kitchen. I can't wait to see it!

Yesterday, I watched the UT game against OSU with Mommy and Daddy. Did I not tell y'all that this Roy Williams kid is going to be a star? He is awesome! I can't wait until next Saturday for the Texas OU game. Daddy has told me all about this great rivalry. Can you believe that OU leapfrogged Texas in the AP poll? Texas will take care of that slight this Saturday.

How 'bout them Cowboys?!? Just when you think they will never win another game, they go out and beat a well respected Carolina Panther team, in OT no less. Emmitt was finally let loose, and showed he can still get it done.

I am very sleepy, it has been a long day....oops, I almost forgot...I went with Mommy, Daddy, and Molly for a walk yesterday evening on one of the greenbelts near our home. It was so nice out, and the views of the mountains were incredible...and then as we were almost home, the sun was setting, and that was really cool!

Time for bed.


Posted by Jacob @ 10:59 PM| Filed Under What's New With Me | Talkback (0) | #

Links powered by metaStash

Syndicate This Site